Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Fabric Heaven

Bit of a late night tonight. Am sitting waiting for my little one to settle. Chickenpox being rife throughout the children this past few weeks the small one is suffering more than most and, even though he's supposed to have recovered, he's still not 100%

Have discovered a wonderful fabric seller with genuine vintage fabric - from the bolt as well. Just have to save my pennies now and then one big shopping spree! Although I did buy some curtain fabric today so have already spent some :-(

As part of the Etsy group we have a swap group which brings up some wonderful items. I got some lovely blue linen like material from Sakura and made a bag with a patterned wool mix. Her material gave the lovely contrast detail and an aqua blue cats eye glass toggle finished the bag with a loop closure. Now my sewing machine is working again (after months and months) I'm pretty happy. 3 visits to the repair man and I was beginning to think of giving up and buying a new one but today - taadaa - it works!


No comments: