Search This Blog

Thursday 12 April 2007

Tagged!!! 10 Things about me (part one)

Ooh I've just been tagged by Sakura and now am supposed to indulge in a bit of tell all with ten things about me - and then tag ten other people to keep the ball rolling. I'm trying not to read hers as I don't want to be influenced in any way. Ten things though, just pulled out of the air. Well I suppose the first one then is easy.

1. I'm forty this year - I therefore have great claim to not remember things easily unless somebody reminds me about them, or gives me a hint. I apparently fed my son at 3 in the morning the other night and I can't actually remember getting up for him. Although that's probably exhaustion rather than age.

2. Ah well this one will have to wait as I've been called to dinner, because this is MY night and my husband has to do everything!

No comments: