Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2007

Ten things about me. Part Three & Final !!!

Now I have a free moment (and the children and husband are sleeping) I can hopefully finish these. Sooo...

6. I started my working life as a computer operator, then programmer (oh the joys of BASIC, COBOL and PASCAl!). I then became a factory worker, shop assistant, groom, bar maid, bouncer (for one night), and the list goes on. I also acquired three degrees along the way. I really wanted to be a pathologist (and not because of Quincy). Instead I applied for a job as a trainee veterinary nurse, but was considered unsuitable. I'm now a nurse and look after human beings - go figure that one!

7. I have an incontinent hedgehog living in my garden. Or, if he's not incontinent he has regular buddy parties in the middle of the night.

8. I failed art & design at school and was asked to leave the class and find something more suitable. Not my fault! I just can't draw! I can copy brilliantly but freehand drawing - no way. (Should I be owning up to that?)

9. My first car was a 1967 old Post Office Bedford van complete with quadrophenic stereo and fully carpeted throughout.

10. I married my first boyfriend, twenty years after we first met (sweet :-))

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

how do you know the hedgehog is incontinent, is he a pet, left to be free?

BlueMarmalade said...

Because there's hedgehog poop absolutely everywhere. So technically not incotinent probably just normal but quantity wise unbelievable for 1 hedgehog!