Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2008

Prep time

The rain is pouring down and my garden is flooding. We put a new step in last year to keep us elevated a bit - and if you stand there in the dark and rain and wind it looks like a stream flowing through the garden. It's not - just a giant puddle - never buy a house on a flood plain with clay soil.....

I have spent the day wrapping. New labels, new packaging, new soaps. I have also found two batches that just don't cut it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, but they just don't look good. I blame it on the central heating ;-) Anway i had a thought. I'm in Oxford on Sunday the 9th at a craft fair at the town hall and I thought I would put all my end of lines and bits I'm not happy with into a big tray and ask for some money, I think 50p to a £1, or more if people want, and then at the end of the day I will give it all the the Royal British Legion.

I think that's fair. And the soap will be used and not wasted.

No comments: