Search This Blog

Saturday 15 November 2008

Skull and Crossbones

LOL - I came up with an idea for some soaps, one of those random things when you look at all your stocks, thinking -is it too much - will people like it? Well, yes they seem to. So far I have made two kinds - grey background with hemp fragrance and red background with jelly bean fragrance. I did try my hand at red skull and crossbones on a white background but they didn't work. Maybe operator error but these ones do work so I'm sticking to them. I'm going to add two more - blue background with oceanish fragrance and green background with apple/pear etc fragrance or possibly yellow with lemon (though I've got a few lemon scented bars at the mo). People like them - definitely a boy targeted item :-D

1 comment:

Vintage Boutique said...

emo and punk rock girls will definitely love to have these soap. Very beautiful.