Search This Blog

Thursday 15 March 2007

Blogging

Well, I'm trying to blog again. I used to enjoy it - writing about something that interested me, something that irritated me or just little incidents of the day. All based on my work at that time. But then I ran out of time. Three children later and my goals in life have changed. So, I'm back to blogging, but from a totally different viewpoint.
This time, it's really about what I enjoy doing that's gradually replacing my previous work.
Years ago, I made jewellery as a hobby. I played around with clay. I loved working with paper and paste. Then I ran away to sea and found it all a bit difficult to do when we were listing to port. I've taken it all up again now and am enjoying it more than ever. I've already sold to the USA and Australia so my plans for world domination are progressing!

No comments: