Search This Blog

Friday 16 March 2007

Still on the introduction!

Oof – what a day. I’ve just returned to work, even though on vastly reduced hours, but it’s hard. Everything’s changed! Well actually it hasn’t, it’s all the little things. New phones, new contacts, new people in post, name changes for the posts. Little things that build up!
I mean – what’s a workplace development co-ordinator & facilitator? An education co-ordinator was sufficient before! Anyhow this is being written at work. I have to do something J The workplace smoking ban is now in place. I don’t smoke at home, I don’t smoke in the car, and I don’t smoke in the street – I have nowhere else to smoke except at work, but I can’t do that when it’s dark as we have to go out onto the road, beside a load of bushes. Not being paranoid, but I’m not doing that by myself. So this is keeping me occupied in my down time.
Tomorrow hopefully is jewellery time. I’m still trying to master making heather from bead and wire. I think what I produce is pretty good, but then I know what it’s meant to be. Do other people?

I’ve been involved in teaching some jewellery techniques recently so thought I could write them out for this blog. It might ensure that I write them clearly and intelligibly. I think I could start with basic techniques and build up, sort of jewellery ABC. My main problem is that I cannot draw! So I’ll have to gradually write them and try and take photos at the same time. Could turn out interesting, but may not get uploaded for a while.

No comments: